Need a dose of motivation. As Christmas looms we can begin to feel a bit overwhelmed, whether that is from things you need to get done by Christmas, things you may not have achieved this year but set out to do or maybe its no matter how much you love your family everyone in the same room can sometimes be challenging.
Well here are a few motivational quotes to get you through to next year.
1. Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing - Theodore Roosevelt.
2. Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! - Henry Ford.
3. You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills - Jim Rohn.
4. Who likes not his business, his business likes not him - William Hazlitt.
5. To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted - George Kneller.
6. To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult - Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth.