Around the House
As an artist many of you work from home a lot and many other random places, so getting your house really sorted every year is essential.
• Where is your work space, studio, rehearsal space, making space?
• Does it have everything you need? Is it big enough? Do you need to change things?
• Do you claim what you can in your tax returns every year? Is this still possible anymore?
• Is it time for a big clean up? And get supplies sorted?
• What about your house’s
You should always try and work out what equipment can be purchased and maintained as part of your business, computers, printers, but also equipment you need for your practice, instruments, staging, props, costumes, set pieces, tents, rigging gear, lighting, sound, the list goes on.
• What do you own? Where do you store it? Does this cost you money? How regularly?
• Do you still need all of those items? Can you approach a funded organisation for storage?
• When do th
Concept Furniture & Joinery Andrew from Concept Furniture & Joinery specialises in the design and construction of architectural furniture and joinery. All work is completed locally in Bendigo, utilising the best quality products available.
Over the next 9 weeks we will look at some of the other important budget items everyone should pay attention to. Medical
Is your Medicare card about to expire? Do you have a health care card and when does it
Dentistry, general medical, any serious medical costs, medicines or allied health professionals all adds up. When you reflect back over your year and work out what you spend money on it can be much more or less than you imaged. You may have additional pharmacy nee
Terra-Thunder provides a new service incorporating site survey, concept design and construction earthworks. They ask the larger questions about competing visions of urban structure and performance: about the relationship of a designed intervention to its surrounding biophysical flows; about the connection between a system, its context and constituents; about the role of social and economic forces in shaping urban life.
Your Family or the People around You
Families All families have expenses, so getting a really good sense of what these are is important. Similarly, for family members living away from you visiting them can costs money in travel and time away from work.
These kinds of things usually just roll into life but when the budget is tight you have to be more creative.
• What programs or costs can you stop right now for the kids and what do you need to keep going with?
• What are schoo